About the Ferrari 312T3
The sleek and powerful Ferrari 312T3 made its racing debut in the 1978 South African Grand Prix. Underneath it's aerodynamically polished, wide body lay a 3-liter horizontally installed 12 cylinder engine with 510 horsepower of output. With drivers Carlos Reutemann and Gilles Villeneuve at the wheel, the Ferrari 312T3 took a total of 4 victories for the Grand Prix season and took second place in the 1978 Constructors Cup.
Light-weight, no nonsense chassis
Chassis employs FRP half double-deck F103 chassis. Front independent kingpin coil suspension coupled with rear FRP rigid coil spring suspension. Kit comes standard with high-efficiency ball differential gears. Super-durable resin body and a spare transparent body are included with kit.
- Overall length: 447mm
- Overall width: 201mm
- Overall height: 105mm
- Clearance: 7mm
- Weight fully equipped: 1,210g (Measurement includes TP-S3003 servo, CPR Unit and 1700MP Battery.)
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Tread F/R: 170/155mm
- Chassis material: FRP
- Chassis shape: Half double deck frame
- Steering tie rod: 2 part, same length
- Suspension: Front and rear double wishbone
- Caster angle-F/R: 6deg/0deg
- Camber angle-F/R: 0deg/0deg
- Toe angle-F/R: adjustable/0deg
- Damper F/R: None/Adjustable friction damper
- Transmission Type: Side winder direct drive
- Gear ratio: 3.7:1
- Diff. gear system: Rear ball diff.
- Recommended speed controller: Electronic speed controller
- Front tire width/diameter: 30mm/56mm
- Rear tire width/diameter: 45mm/58mm
- Tread pattern: F/R Slicks
- Tire material: F/R both fiber mold type A
- Motor: RS- Type 540
Tamiya RC Ferrari 312T3 (F104W)
This item can have a wait time from 3-5 days.