Released in 2006, the 1/10 R/C 4x4 Pick-Up Truck Ford F-350 High-Lift has been exceptionally well-received by fans around the world. With the release of this new Multi-Function Unit, Tamiya kicks up the realism another notch with light, sound, and vibration effects all controllable via a 4-channel transmitter (sold separately) to make the F-350 even more impressive.
10 types of high-brightness LEDs (including optional LEDs) for a total of up to 33 lights can be controlled to depict various realistic light actions while driving. They can also light up in pre-set patterns during Demo Mode for a brilliant shelf display.
Onboard speaker unit can emit a total of 24 different sound effects (including optional sounds) that were all digitally recorded from actual vehicles, including the operating sounds for both a big imposing V8 engine and a spunky small-displacement turbo engine.
Up to 16 different actions can be controlled via a 4-channel transmitter (sold separately) to give the sense of driving a real pick-up truck.
- Vibration Function Unit recreates rumble movements in conjunction with engine sounds.
- ESC enables realistic low-speed running.
- Speaker Unit not only emits the sound effects mentioned above, it also has an input terminal to allow connection with outside audio sources such as MP3 and CD players for music playback.
- 3 convenient modes of operation: R/C mode with Multi-Function effects off, R/C mode with Multi-Function effects on (4 varieties), and Demo Mode for static display with light and sound effects only (4 varieties).
- Detailed and user-friendly set-up guide and tutorials to assist users with proper operation of all the MFC-02 features.
Tamiya RC Pick-up truck MFC unit
This item can have a wait time from 3-5 days.